Emergency First Aid at Work Level 3 Award
Location: Uckfield Civic Centre Bell Farm Lane Uckfield East Sussex TN22 1AE
Date: Wednesday, February 6, 2019, 9.30 am - 5.30 pm
This QA Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work is taught over one day at Uckfield Civic Centre.
The course will be run on Wednesday, February 6, and upon successful completion you will receive a Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work which is valid for three years.
This is an interactive course where you will be expected to participate in the exercises used to administer first aid.
Please do not be put off if you have a disability that makes some of the activities difficult. The tutor will endeavour to ensure that any disability does not prohibit participation.
During the course you will complete a number of practical activities and an end of day multiple choice question paper
What you will learn:
- To understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider in the workplace
- To be able to assess an incident
- To be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- To be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- To be able to recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
- To be able to manage a casualty with external bleeding
- To be able to manage a casualty who is in shock
- To be able to manage a casualty with a minor injury
- How to deploy an AED
The course will take place from 9.30am to 5.30pm on Wednesday, February 6, and costs £91 to attend.
Acres College for Rural East Sussex