Emergency First Aid at Work Level 3 Award
Location: Uckfield Civic Centre Bell Farm Lane Uckfield East Sussex TN22 1AE
Date: Wednesday, May 8, 2019, 9.30 am - 5.30 pm
This is a QA Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at work taught over one day.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work which is valid for three years.
During the course you will be completing a number of practical activities and an end of day multiple choice question paper.
No previous experience needed.
- What you will learn:
- To understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider in the workplace
- To be able to assess an incident
- To be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- To be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- To be able to recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
- To be able to manage a casualty with external bleeding
- To be able to manage a casualty who is in shock
- To be able to manage a casualty with a minor injury
- How to deploy an AED
Adult College for Rural East Sussex provides a wide range of courses. Whether you are looking to progress your career by improving your Maths, English or IT skills; learn a new language; relax and develop your creative skills; improve your health and fitness or try something new, learn a new skill, meet other people in your area, we have a course to suit you!