Brie-liant Wine and Cheese Tour
Location: Bluebell Vineyard Estates, Sliders Lane, Furners Green, East Sussex, TN22 3RU
Date: Saturday, December 9, 2017, 2.00 pm - 4.00 pm
Bluebell Vineyard Estates will be identifying English Sparkling wine and English cheese combinations for a tour and tasting session on Saturday, December 9.
You will be able to learn how English Sparkling Wine is made before a tutored tasting of Hindleap sparkling wines matched to cheeses from High Weald Dairy including the iconic Brighton Blue.
You will need to book in advance for a tour which includes:
- A tour of the Bluebell vineyard, where Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier grape varieties are grown
- A tour of the winery and an insight into the sparkling wine making process
- Tutored pairing of four amazing sparkling wine and cheese combinations
- A relaxed introduction on how to match different wines to cheeses
- The chance to purchase the wine and cheeses paired on the day